Sunday, January 11, 2009

It Worked!

I know I have not been writing all that often, but I swear that I have tried at least once since the last time I wrote. I tried all day and for some reason could not get the log-in page to load! I can not remember what it was that I was going to write that day, but I assure you it was important at the time. Oh well.

As for now, Aiden laughed today! It was not just once either. Jimmy was waving his sucker in front of Aiden's face and Aiden laughed five times! The next time I was actually not even in the room and missed it. I was told by Dad and Sue that he just kept laughing laughing while Sue was playing peek-a-boo!

Tomorrow I have to take Aiden in for his first developmental assessment at the hospital. This is through the NICU there. The good news is that I think Aiden has met all of the milestones including the 4-6 month ones! This is not my way of bragging that might kid is better than your kid. This is more of my way of letting you know that as of now there does not appear to be any damage caused from the abroption! Of course, this is my opinion and we will learn more tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed that this goes well!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Call me and let me know how it goes. I am sure he is fine, from everything you tell me, he seems to be right on track, even ahead!! His future wife says hi :)