In my last post I mentioned something about Project Runway. Now that it has been a week I do not think I will be giving anything away by talking about the winning outfit. I am sorry, but I do not see this as a winner outside of the 1980's. My real problem is that the other two outfits in the top three were actually cute! Oh well, until I am asked to be a judge the only thing I can do is complain on my blog. Even though this is entirely off topic. *sigh*
New Life, new blog
16 years ago
2 comments:
Even though this doesn't have much to do with the blog itself... even though I think the planter grate inspired outfit was better this was fresh and not something commercial more like something my dear carrie bradshaw would wear.
now to the reason for the comment ---Thanks for adding my blog to your blog list :-)
that it was... if i had SJP's bod i'd wear it in NYC not here ypsi-tucky i love it here but that outfit would stick out more than the watertower on the world's most phallic symbols website... lol
Post a Comment