Now that it really is crunch time I was starting to freak out. The nursery was filled with all of the stuff that came from my apartment that needed to be put into storage. All the stuff that should have been in the nursery was sitting in the living room. Yes, this does include furniture.
Thank goodness Rod had a nesting day on his day off. Before I knew it all my stuff was in storage and we (as in he) were putting the crib together. No, it did not end there. Instead of waiting for his friend to come help move the dresser, Rod decided to move it himself.
After Rod did all his work it was my turn. This meant that it was now time for me to go through all the gifts and put the clothes away. Before last night I had NO idea how much of anything I had. I feel so much better now that I have a far better sense of what we still need to buy. Life has become far less stressful in the last 24 hours!
New Life, new blog
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment