There is a day in every pregnant woman's life where she discovers what being comfortable really is. (I assure you that the feeling is fleeting.) Today I met with Keisha for lunch and shopping quickly followed. Our store of choice? Mimi/Motherhood of course!
I can honestly say that I feel like I walked ten miles, but I think the trip was worth it for both of us. At nearly seven months pregnant Keisha and I both gave in and bought things that we had refused to buy before. While in the store a yell came from the dressing room, "Oh my God! This is the most comfortable thing I have worn in months!" Yes! Keisha FINALLY tried on maternity pants!! I don't know how she waited so long! I can not even think about wearing non-maternity pants that have a button.
My special buy was not as ground breaking as Keisha's capris, but should make my life much easier. I finally bought a new bra. I am exceptionally late in this process since I went up a full cup size by the end of my second month. I put this purchase off because I was afraid that they would keep growing. At this point I really do not care! I also did not want to buy new bras that were not nursing bras and have to buy more later. I do not think I was ready for bras that unhook last winter.
The really good news is that Victoria's Secret has started to carry maternity bras! I am usually not a fan of VS, but this I am a fan of. Maternity bras are not usually the nicest to look at. (Although, I think this does help to keep the sig. other from grabbing at your blown up fun bags 24/7!) I really did find the bras at Victoria's Secret to be extremely comfortable and although the selection is still small they really do have three of the bras that you need. They have a pretty lace one and two bras for every day. The only problem is these bras are not cheap, but if you can afford it (unlike me) I highly suggest you try them out.
New Life, new blog
16 years ago
1 comment:
Post a Comment