I guess that is not the only reason. I have kept journals and blogs in the past and they all have had the same theme. They never were about anything of real importance. If at some point they were important it is probably not something I would still like to remember. This is my chance to write about something that is not only important, but I would like to still be able to remember when my son becomes a teenager and I start to wonder if it is too late for an abortion!
I hope you enjoy my walk down Motherhood Road.
3 comments:
hey honey, so glad you're pregnant. :) It's going to be so great to see you and Rod's baby boy soon! Can't wait to be a choir grandma again. ;) I love you!!!
Adelle
I know nothing about pregnancy or motherhood, so I'm looking forward to learning all about it from your blog!
Hey girl! Just saw you had a blog! Me too! Bobbygbitches.blogspot.com
Post a Comment