Okay, so I know that I have not been posting since Aiden was born. The truth is that most of the time I can't really think of anything to say. There really hasn't been much variety in my life the last six weeks. When I do think of something to write it is either the middle of the night or I am too busy to post.
I will say that Aiden did smile his first big smile last week. He also gave me a HUGE scare. I woke up at 4:30 AM one morning and realized that it had been 7.5 hours since he last ate. I woke Rod up and had him check on him since I was too scared to do it. Aiden was fine and Rod checking on him ended up waking him up. I have to say that I had no problem getting out of bed to feed him that time.
New Life, new blog
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment