Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Mother As Vice President

As I am sure you all know there is a woman running for vice president. You would think that McCain's choice in Palin would stir up controversy, but this is just flat out discrimination! You would think that it was the 1970's! I can not believe the media is spending so much time talking about whether or not she can do the job and be a mom.

Are men really so incompetent that they can not take care of a sick kid if their wife is at work? Is it really so hard for a man to drive the kids to soccer practice? Maybe they are unable to make sure the children eat, sleep, and bathe. Wow, I had no idea men were so useless! Maybe we should take Hillary back.


(By the way, this has nothing to do with who I may or may not be voting for.)

No comments: