Life has been so crazy the last seven weeks. I started school again and it has been a very strange experience. In some ways having a kid has made school easier, but it also has been more difficult. I think it is easier because I can no longer go out and spend my day hungover. It is harder than I thought it would be because Aiden has become mobile.
Late in May Aiden started moving from one side of the room to the other like a bolt of lightening. It was one thing when I could sit him down somewhere and walk away, or even look away. Now I really do not have the option to study or do anything when I am home alone with Aiden.
The good news? Aiden is mobile! It is a lot more work, but I honestly love it! I love that he gets excited and comes across the room in order to give me hugs and kisses! Since he has become mobile he has become such a momma's boy and I LOVE IT! I honestly even miss him at night after he goes to bed.
Starting on Wednesday Aiden will be even more on the move. We are starting swim lessons. He loves to kick and kick and kick and I can't wait to see how he takes to the water. Too bad I will have to get myself into a bathing suit in order to find out! lol
New Life, new blog
16 years ago
1 comment:
YAY!!!!! cant wait for a swimming report!!!
Post a Comment